Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thursday: big time fun

Tom, Chris N., Chris B., R.J, Crystal, Tim, Timothy, and Rodney showed up. Wow.

I played and taught Citadels and Bohnanza as San Juan was played in the other room at a 2nd table. When everyone but R.J. packed up a little early, I dropped out of Bohnanza to play some more Blue Moon. We got in 5 games, some of which I won. I am starting to see more why people like it, although it still feels more like a trick-taking game than a strategy game.

This went well. R.J. is talking about applying for a position with my employer of some kind, as his teaching contract is up and he is looking again.

My mom, my aunts, one of my sisters, and my niece are flying in next week, so no game night next Thursday... It's been a lot of fun keeping this on a regular schedule, so I hope we can retain our momentum and headcount.

Gamecount: Individual game sessions played for the year = 110, New game titles played for the year = 17.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home