Sunday, June 04, 2006

Saturday: Larry hangs out

Lee was under the weather and I ended up watching the girls from the time they got up at 7 am till Cori dropped off past 7 pm. I emptied, refilled, ran, then re-emptied the dishwasher. I ran the diaper laundry and another load of laundry.

A recurring joke with most gamer husbands/fathers is the central currency of the house being the "Daddy point." You earn them for doing chores and spend them to go out and go gaming. I'll have to revisit that in a future blog post.

Larry came over and the 3 of us played Puerto Rico, just like in the old days when he was renting our spare bedroom. He won 56-44-43, with an unusual set of events which he managed perfectly.

After that, he and I played San Juan and two games of Blue Moon. 4 games in total tonight! Wow, I'm still only breaking even for the week... I knew 1 game a day for a year was going to be tough.

Gamecount: Individual game sessions played for the year = 95, New game titles played for the year = 17.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home