Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sunday: back to normal - massive Attika session

In the morning, Lee was doing some tele-commuting, and Cori was down for a nap. I took Alexis to PetSmart (PetsMart?) (PeTsMaRt?) (P3tsm4r7?) (beats my pair of jacks) to look at the animals.

She particularly liked the mice, hamsters, and chinchillas, which were all "mice" to her. She also liked the birds, fish, and cats. Frogs and turtles got some vague interest, but since they didn't move much, they bored her more quickly.

After that, we went to Home Depot. They didn't have the screen door Lee wanted, but I was able to get some garden soil and some seed packets. As soon as I got home, I got the soil into some pots and the seeds planted. I still have one packet on the counter, and will wait and see what comes up before planting.

Upon returning home, Alex reported seeing, "Mice, birds, fish, kitties, and monkeys." Not sure where she got that part. "Mice hop!" She hopped around to demonstrate. It's good to know I have an ace in the hole on Sunday mornings.

In the afternoon, I got a haircut, then Lee took a nap and I watched the girls downstairs. We loaded up and went in for church. Lee went to the service, the girls went to the preschool, and Larry came over to play Attika. We got in 4 games, which was great. The starting player won each time, but all the games played differently, so we couldn't tell if it was a coincidence.

Larry will be in Houston again full-time soon, which should mean more Thursday gaming.

Gamecount: Individual game sessions played for the year = 103, New game titles played for the year = 17.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home