Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Comics that I love in spite of myself, also, on games

Yeah, it's Warren Ellis again, this time with the full collection of Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E., possibly one of the funniest funny-books I've ever read.

In gaming notes, my good friend Len had a birthday and so I took nephew Mikey and daughter Alex to party with him. I gave him a Munchkin: Bobblehead Edition I picked up on clearance, and we also got in games of Power Grid (came in second to Len on a tiebreaker) and Glory To Rome (I scored 66 points, possibly my highest ever).

Len's about to get a master's degree in library science, and after that, we're going to play Goa, which we both love but have never managed to play at the same time.

Congratulations as well to Chris and Marcie Belfi on the birth of their daughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home