Tuesday, June 01, 2010

On losing my voice/on losing weight

It's been a crazy few weeks around here since my last post. I almost got a job, and then I didn't. I helped a friend move to Conroe. I saw an old buddy who was in town from a long, long absence. I did some stuff around the house. I helped some folks with computer troubles, and that was fine and fun.

Lee and I had our 13th wedding anniversary, and that was cool. Alex graduated from kindergarten, and that was cool.

I have decided to be on the treadmill every day in June I possibly can, family trip excepted. I put in 50 minutes/540 calories on Monday, and 65 minutes/500 calories today.

I am tired of being at my current weight of 202 pounds, and want to be back around 180, maybe even 170 if I could manage it. It would be nice to get back to that dream state of "not having my feet hurt all the time."

Also, I'm going to donate blood sometime this week. I can do it, if Lee can get away from the census long enough for me to get to a donation point.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Todd,

I've just found your blog Board Game Madness and really enjoy reading your thoughts on games and the gaming world. I especially like the one on your 10 gaming goals and the one about Michael Mindes (I like Tasty Minstrel myself).

I would like you to know that the owner of Queen Games, Rajive Gupta, will be at the large Queen Games booth (701) at Origins on Thursday and Friday. Please stop by and say hello. If you want to schedule a specific time to meet with Rajive, please let me know and I can schedule that for you as well. We value your opinion.

P.S. Queen Games and Rajive will be at GenCon this year as well if you can't make it to Origins.

my regards,

Kimberly Tolson
Manager of North American Operations
Queen Games
405.334.9538

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home