Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dominion with Lee

Lee and I have gotten in 3 games of Dominion this year so far. In the most interesting game, we did an odd setup with Gardens and no Mines or Festivals, and the game lasted quite a while. Lee beat me by a large margin, by outbuying me on Provinces.

The other two games were interesting because we used the two BGG promo cards, Envoy and Black Market. The Envoy is almost certainly undercosted, and I'm still trying to evaluate the Black Market.

Beyond that, I still haven't unwrapped the Seaside expansion.


2 Comments:

Blogger Warrior Princess said...

Jon and I have played a couple of games of Dominion, using different cards each time. I think we split the wins. We like it a lot, and are eager to try it with friends! Our game night on Friday had 6 people, making an awkward split for it.

We've played 3,4, and 5 person Klunker- totally different strategies depending on the number of players. We like this one, too.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's your basis for thinking Envoy is overpriced? It always seems to result in drawing four cards, at least one or two of which are no use. Unless you first play a village or festival, seems hard to get more than a couple coppers out of it.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home