Monday, June 19, 2006

Dorothy Gambrell of Cat and Girl wants to give you free stuff

Dorothy Gambrell has a fantastic webcomic called Cat and Girl. My friend Rod introduced me to it a few years ago, and I've been a fan ever since.

As Cat and Girl will be 7 years old next week, she is celebrating by offering stickers and buttons
for free with a SASE. (If you send her cash, she also draws a picture of what she did with the money at her Donation Derby page.)

Her address is:

Cat and Girl c/o Dorothy Gambrell
89 Eagle St Apt 2L
Brooklyn NY 11222

Deadline: Envelope's gotta arrive by June 27th.

Anyway, she rocks and I sent her one of Dave Lartigue's Support Traditional Marriage: One Octopus/One Robot stickers, a note professing that, y'know, she's awesome, and, well, two bucks I had in my wallet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home