Sunday, April 30, 2006

Well, no games today

Lordy. It's a fifth Saturday (or was a few hours ago), and I called a few people to see if there was any gaming going on anywhere in all the scattered spheres of the multiverse.

Sooo, that didn't go anywhere:

-Kevin is out of state and well-nigh out of pocket, though he pointed me in Amy and RJ's direction.
-RJ had already tried to arrange a wargame, ran out of steam, and was basically just puttering around.
-Amy was not at home and I left her a message.

At that point, I was enlightened. "Huh, guess I should have organized a party at the clubhouse like Lee suggested a month ago, then I'd be all set and ROLLING AROUND in boardgaming!"

I gave up and read library books and cleaned up around the house. Oh, and then had to get up at 3 am to monitor some work stuff.

Bleah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home