Friday, April 28, 2006

Thursday Night Gaming: lots of people

I ended up getting Crystal, Michael, Tim, and Timothy from work, along with Chris Belfi, Timothy's wife Jackie, and Crystal's friend Teko, over for gaming.

Lee joined us for 6 Takes and Apples to Apples. Both are pretty goofy, random, and involve simultaneous play, which is good for 9 players at the same table.

Crystal, Michael, and Teko headed out for food, Tim decided to crash, and Lee decided to advance the laundry, leaving Chris, Timothy, Jackie, and I to play Alhambra.

I like Alhambra. It's a shopping-and-building game, and is fairly easy to learn. Chris brought it over along with some other stuff; he also returned my copies of Modern Art and Citadels.

The evening went a little too late, but everyone had fun and so I'll count it as a success.

Gamecount: Individual game sessions played for the year = 74, New game titles played for the year = 15.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home