Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sunday night update

As I dropped off Lee and the girls at church, Larry came by, as previously arranged. We had a catch-up session since he's been traveling quite a bit.

After that, we got in two games of Attika. I won the first, he won the second. Both good games, probably in an hour or 1:10 total. Great stuff, and I'm still interested in it.

My gamecount for the year is about 40 behind, and my new titles for the year is in trouble, too. I'll either have to kick the gaming up a notch, or declare 2007 also part of 2006.

I can do that. I'm the decider. (Sorry, paid $2.82 a gallon to fill up both cars this weekend, and am a little snarky about it. Weak president, oil crisis, problems in Iran. Huh, is it 1978 again already?)

Gamecount: Individual game sessions played for the year = 71, New game titles played for the year = 15.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home