Sunday, April 09, 2006

Saturday: not bad at all

Lee and I took the girls to the Jersey Village Founders' Days festival. There was a petting zoo and a frisbee dogs contest.

We weren't there long, because Lee had a music survey that KSBJ wanted her to do. We drove home, and got Alexis down for her nap.

My friend Larry came over and I taught him how to play my new copy of Attika. I'd link to the boardgamegeek page, but it appears to be down...

Cori didn't want to go to sleep, and after running down the usual list, I smeared teething gel on a finger and found her first tooth poking up through her bottom gumline. Properly dosed, she fell asleep in Larry's arms.

We managed to get in three games in between feeding Alexis after her nap, and so on.

Gamecount: Individual game sessions played for the year = 64, New game titles played for the year = 15.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home