Thursday, May 05, 2005

Webcomics will be the death of me yet.

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06052003

Sweet. This is probably the third or fourth time I've tried to read the Achewood archives. I've read a lot of webcomics, and still keep up with some of the majors daily, but something kept me from reading those archives. I'm thinking about paraphrasing Robert Frost, "Something in nature does not love webcomic archives..." Also, he wasn't in Houston, which perpetually ruins my mood.

I'm simultaneously working backward through those, reading What If? comics out of order, and getting vaguely worried about tomorrow's work activities.

On the bright side, I did score a few extra hours for Ye Olde Time Carde, and working tonight means I don't have to burn Saturday night working, which means I'm going to hit the mighty mighty Houston Gamers meeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home