Tuesday, November 21, 2006

That's a long cat

Some days, you need a weird picture of a cat, just to get by.

In other news, I'm at the following numbers:

Gamecount: Individual game sessions played for the year = 176, New game titles played for the year = 36.

Notice here that I'm only getting in about one game every other day, and am only doing slightly better at learning a game a week this year. Huh. I'm not going to get in almost 200 games in the next 40-odd days. I might learn 16 more games in that time, though, if I get crackin' on it.

Larry and I were talking about gaming statistics at lunch today, and that's got me ruminating on what I'll track next year. Games played and games learned, yes. What else?

Oh, and I'm scheduled to donate blood on Tuesday morning. You know, they've got lots of plasma donors and not enough blood donors, because they PAY for plasma donations. I'm just saying, is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home