Thursday, February 16, 2006

Mid-week status; state of the Gamecount

Lee and I got in another game of San Juan last night. (Gamecount = 31). (Games learned/played for the first time = 6).

It occurs to me that I ought to be linking any gamecount posts back to my original goals for the year. Eeh, whatever.

I have some money from half.com sales pending, and a board game sale pending. Unfortunately for Uncle Sam, once I subtract out the cost of the original item and cost of shipping, I didn't actually MAKE money... I almost recovered the cost of the original items, and that's it.

My sister Amy is hooked on the Fables comic, which she is finding in trade paperback form down at her local library.

I read this blog entry about the comic book industry. Amazing how any store stays in business!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home