Saturday, October 29, 2005

On Schedules

Well, it's early. I've browsed Craigslist for garage sales in my area, nothing too promising. The craigslist search engine thinks GAME and GAMES are totally different words. Grrrrrr.

I'm on two mailing lists for upcoming game conventions, and both of them are starting to heat up. All this reminds me how much I hate mailing lists. There's no good way to do it. I could set them to digest-mode, which will give me one fifty-page email that is also impossible to read. There's also bitterness there, because I'd love to immerse myself in either one; both sets of organizers are fun people. As fun as it is, it's time-consuming.

Instead, our household schedule is on my mind. We are probably changing child-care providers soon. Our current one is okay. Her primary virtues: she is willing to use our cloth diapers and food we send, she is flexible with our schedule, and she's cheap. Vices: she's dumb, and she sucks in little ways. The TV has never been not on when I have been over there, regardless of the time. I don't want my kids growing up and being exposed to her environment for the next 5 years.

Cori finally drifted off, so I'm going to catch some Z's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home