Monday, January 15, 2007

I count up my games, so you don't have to!

Here's a giant summary post to keep me from losing track of everything done so far. Okay:

That's a lotta games, namely 15 plays of 11 unique games, including 4 new ones I learned, and 4 I taught.

My introduction of Ra to Steve, Steve, and Larry at the Houston Gamers was the only one of the four I explained that I didn't bobble.

I was getting slap-happy on Thursday, and practically keeled over during our game of Pizarro & Co.; I heard from Lee that Tim was enthusiastic about it at work the next day. I'm also eager to play again... most auction games improve after a few plays as everyone's strategies begin to emerge.

1 Comments:

Blogger James Geluso said...

My friend Eric Franklin did the editing on Mission: Red Planet. It's pretty cool, I think.

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home