Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Saturday summary: nothing but filler

I went to a neighborhood garage sale and bought a Little Tykes xylophone for $3.

Thanks to Craigslist, I no longer own a queen mattress and box spring set. More space in the house, woot!

Other than that, I went to the Houston Gamers and played a few games.

Ark still is holding my interest.

Coloretto is a good introductory game, and belongs in almost anyone's collection.

Hat Trick didn't suck too much. It's a weird trick-taking card game. Meh.

Kevin had me try out his hamster-racing prototype again, but I was too tired after a long day to really appreciate it. It's like a streamlined RoboRally aimed at 12-year-old girls.

Gamecount: Individual game sessions played for the year = 56, New game titles played for the year = 14.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home