Sunday, January 01, 2006

New year's resolutions, also, my problem with holidays

I don't like holidays. This should come as no surprise to my friends and family, but hey, I do like blogging. My new year's resolutions:

1. I am going to participate in my workplace's informal weight-loss contest, and lose weight in the next three months. I am doing this partially because I am vain, but mostly because my knees hurt all the time now, and they didn't used to, 15 pounds ago.

2. I am going to repeat my 2003 experiment of recording all games played on my blog, and playing a game a day. This decision was a fantastic motivator last time. Since Lee and I have a number of card games we already enjoy, this should be easy.

3. I am going to give blood at least 4 times in 2006.

4. I am going to play 52 games I haven't played before.

5. I am going to save my money and not buy any games until I've either played or traded away all the unplayed games at my house. I also am not going to buy any games until I've played them at least twice. I will also update my owned-but-unplayed lists as changes occur.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home