Friday, December 23, 2005

Poop in the night, also: Hooky!

I went to bed at 8:30 pm, exhausted from a work week with the same amount of work crammed into fewer days. I woke up at 3 in the morning, with both kids crying. Sure, Cori is hungry. What is the problem with Alex? Bluuuh, let's give her a couple of minutes. Nope, ain't working.

As I walk into her room, I know the problem, because I can smell it. Giant poop, much crying on everyone's part, etc.

Glad we went to bed early.

Sooo, no work for Lee and I. We dropped off the kids at daycare late, and went to Panera for bagels, coffee, and pain chocolat. Lee reports that the chocolate pastry is okay, but not as good as the ones in France during her exchange-student days. The choco-nut bagel is much more nutty than chocolaty. The asiago bagel was excellent, as was the sun-dried tomato spread. The honey-walnut spread was not a great match with the choco-nut bagel. I actually liked the tomato spread on both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home