Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Wednesday Night Magic

3 games of Magic with Tim:

1st game: my white Champions of Kamigawa vs. his multi-color rogue deck. I locked him down with Ghostly Prison and Hokori, Dust Drinker. Congregates helped, then my Myojin of Cleansing Fire sealed the deal.

2nd game: Tim put out Higure, the Still Wind, and added an equipment card that made his guy a 6/7. That didn't take long to finish me off. I even died putting Godo AND his maul into play. That's just sick.

3rd game: My Academy/Future Sight deck vs. 5 color wacky. Future Sight's pretty good, and Tolarian Academy is out of control. I won, but it took a while. I still think Azusa, Lost But Seeking, needs to go in this deck. Tim put out the green Myojin, which is an indestructible 8/8. I returned the creature to his hand once, then put it on the top of his library, and forced him to discard the top two of his library with Soratami Cloudskater. (By the way, Heartstone is great in this deck.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home