Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Wednesday Night Games

Tim came over after work, and we played two games of Magic. In the first game, I gradually advanced my position until finally killing him. In the second game, I died quickly due to lack of creature removal, after having my teeny tiny creatures run out of steam.

I also broke the shrinkwrap off Empyrean, Inc., fresh from the mailbox, and taught Tim how to play. The dynamics of the 2-player game are different than the 3-player games I played at the Houston Gamers meetings. We both enjoyed the game, and I am interested to see what Lee will think of the game when she plays.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alecia said...

Todd, just now saw a comment you left on my blog about your lunches and electronic time sheets. Really sorry about all that. Hope all is well.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home