Saturday, July 15, 2006

Post Office (not by Bukowski)

Lee headed off to LaGrange with her sister, taking baby Cori in tow. That was about 10:15 a.m. from here. Scheduled departure from her sister's place was 9 a.m.

I packed up some Magic cards for a BGG auction, and headed to the post office.

The nice guy behind me had malt liquor breath, and there were 32 people in line in front of me.

As it turned out, he has 5 kids ages 7-22. The clerks processed someone every 20 seconds, so it only took 10 minutes to get up front, which I think is pretty impressive.

We headed out, and Alexis is down for a nap now. Once she wakes up, I'll take her to PetSmart to see the furry folks. Being 2, she doesn't understand that they're for sale.

After that, it's off to Half-Price Books to sell off anything that doesn't meet half.com's standards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home