Sunday, July 02, 2006

Catch-Up: Wyatt Earp with my sister

On Monday night, Lee and I taught my sister Amy how to play Wyatt Earp. Amy's gotten a lot of good gaming in at Christmas, learning first Settlers of Catan, then Puerto Rico, then San Juan, as I learned them and spread the fun around. We sent them San Juan for Christmas one year, so they have been able to play even when we're not around.

So, yeah, Amy had fun and played a great game. Lee squeaked out a narrow margin of victory, and I had one good round of capturing outlaws.

Amy, my niece Hannah, my mom, and my aunts flew out the next day. I followed that up with being sick on Tuesday and Wednesday, and am still taking antibiotics.

Gamecount: Individual game sessions played for the year = 113, New game titles played for the year = 18.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home