Board Game web pages that suck
- Black background.
- Highlighted text that's not links.
- Links are non-standard images, and tiny.
- Built in Microsoft Word, so the source is bloated and is totally unreadable.
- Links to PDFs without first warning the reader.
- The overview's too long, and linked off the main page, so it's impossible to tell what's going on or where to go, except by clicking randomly. Most links don't explain what's going on, either.
- Flavor text and tiny images tell us nothing.
- No way to tell when the page was last updated.
- No consolidated PDF or zip file to download.
- Black background-so irritating I mention it twice.