Friday, March 11, 2005

That won't work...

Oh, wait, the 26th is the day after Good Friday, and before Easter Sunday. Yeah, that's going to pull lots of people. Not only that, but I also will have to return the clubhouse key the next day. I've done worse.

---
Horrible Easter story I heard from a professor, way back when:
Professor randomly making phone calls on Easter Sunday [full of good cheer): He is risen! (expecting traditional response, "He is risen indeed")
Friend: What the F***! I've been up since 5 am! You son of a b****!

---
Okay, so I'm not cool on Cranium. What am I willing to play? Fluxx, Six Nimmt!, Coloretto, Wyatt Earp, San Juan, and Can't Stop.

I just checked our mortgage balance online: $45,621.98. Finishes out on July 1, 2017. An extra 128.10 next month would trim a month off the end. Aargh! Glad I'm living somewhere cheap, and not California or New York.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home