Thursday, March 10, 2005

Woo-hoo, another board game party soon

I got an email back from the management company representative for our townhouse community, saying I can reserve it for March 26.

Sweet! Another all-day board game event featuring the Houston Gamers. On the list to get played: Aladdin's Dragons, Fische Fluppen Frikadellen, Medici, Ursuppe, and Hare & Tortoise.

Yeah, if I got any two of those five played, I would call it a success. The last few times, we've managed to get 5 tables of games going at once.

I still hate party games. I know, they could be a gateway game to something better and cooler; frequently, they're not. Evite has a Cranium party kit, which I guess is good, if you like the idea of Cranium.

Anyone need a copy of Dragon Warrior 1 or 4 for the Nintendo? Just the thought of selling this makes me older.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home