Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bleah - Windows 2000

Went to La Grange to hang out with the in-laws. Worked on father-in-law's computer, managed to "fix" it to the point where it was unbootable. I had previously known that system was pretty hinky, so I half expected it to do exactly what it did, which was crap out on a Windows system file and refuse to boot, even in safe mode.

Even as we speak, I'm running some heavy-duty computer-fu on it back at home. If I can get it running again, I'll either haul it back to them tomorrow, or just let them pick it up on Sunday.

Spent most of the time there trying and failing to fix it.

Daria rolled from her back to her tummy for the first time today. We are buying a video camera from my friend Alan, so hopefully we can catch these developmental milestones on film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home