Thursday, January 24, 2008

Math trade want list submitted over here, boss

I got all my trading lists done for the giant math trade that's going on over at BGG right now. It occurs to me that the previous sentence makes no sense for 99.999999% of the population.

The important part is that hopefully, I'm going to be told in a few days what of my stuff will get traded for other stuff that I want more.

Either that, or I'll just haul it down to my local game store and see if they want it as a trade-in. I'm not picky, that stack of role-playing stuff's gotta go to make room for more board games.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill Shirley said...

I didn't get in on that trade because I didn't want to have to go through that list!

-0.0000001%

2:08 PM  
Blogger Todd D. said...

I was going through it every night and updating an excel worksheet with the wants and the item numbers. About three days before it closed, I fired up the Online Want List Generator tool that JeffyJeff made, and entered most of what I could.

I was basically caught up when the trade closed, and it only took me 4 tries to figure out duplicate protection. Everything else was easy.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home