Monday, January 21, 2008

Added more items to the math trade

I added two lots of GURPS sourcebooks and a stack of computer game hint books to the Cabin Fever math trade list. The list is up to 1360 items and is still going strong. Additions end Thursday.


Per my previous post, I'm thinking hard about what I actually want to add to my wantlists. There are several copies of Caylus, Scepter of Zavandor, Twilight Imperium 3rd edition, Railroad Dice, Das Amulett, and Race for the Galaxy, three or four giant game lots including a bunch from designer Tom Lehmann, some DVD sets that might be neat to have, and someone's tossed in an Ipod Shuffle.

There are also some fairly rare games like Titan, Hamsterrolle, Ubongo Extreme, and new stuff like Galaxy Trucker. While I don't think Titan will hit the table very often, it's still a $100 game, so well worth listing in the crazy off-chance that I get it. Likewise, the Shuffle's probably worth $70, so I might as well go for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home