Sunday, August 21, 2011

10 Spot - Delayed Post From Last Week- I am always happy to play Merchant of Venus

I had been away from my job since mid-Tuesday, after setting up for a week of gaming after work.  Instead, I ended up flat on my back, waiting on x-ray results or muscle relaxers for said back to kick in.

Last night, I finally made it out of the house and over to Nick Vitek's place.  Nick, John E., Luke, and I played the reworked Merchant of Venus, then Luke bailed.  The three of us played Glory to Rome and 7 Wonders (with leaders). 

I have mixed feelings about the MoV rework.  The rules book is sorely abbreviated, and the overall palette was a little dark, especially compared to the original.

I picked up my Kickstarter copy of 1955: The War of Espionage from Nick, and asked him about a few things that will probably result in an interview posted here later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home