Let's write some better endings to this season of Doctor Who!
1) Amy gets zapped by a 1968-Corvette-style fancy-paint-job Dalek in ep 10/11/12 and just dies, no questions asked. The Doctor mopes, but is cheered up by having to do something that's not stupid to stop the Pandorica. Doctor takes Amy's body back and drops it off by Rory's corpse. We briefly hear the Ol Yeller theme as the scene fades to black.
2) The Pandorica opens. Inside is (pick any): Davros. The Master. Another Rory. All the lost stuff that's been eaten by the crack in time. Van Gogh. Bart Simpson. (to quote Bart from a Treehouse of Horror episode: "Lis[a], you know what would have been scarier than nothing? ... Anything!"
3) The Pandorica opens. Inside is: a note, saying "Sorry, we boned this season, will pick it up again at Xmas," signed by Stephen Moffat. Fade to black. Title fades in, "Xmas 2010: Lady Gaga IS the Master."
4. The Pandorica grinds to a halt, failing to open. Daleks and Cybermen set to work with plungers and cyber-wrenches. The Doctor slips away in the confusion, possibly by whacking a Sontaran in the back of the head.
5. Marty McFly III. "Doc, you gotta help me!"